Only 10 out of every 200 people who undertake a diet will take off the weight they had hoped to lose.
Of those 10 only ONE will keep it off for a subst...
Diets Don't Work--Learn to be Naturally Slim (Blog Talk Radio Show)
May 1, 2010
30 /30 DAY 10-- Form a Marketing Mastermind
April 10, 2016
Napoleon Hill first wrote about mastermind groups in 1937 in his classic book Think and Grow Rich. Many of the world’s richest industrialists and forward thinkers were members of mastermind groups, including Andrew Carnegie, Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, and Harvey Firestone.
The basic premise of a mastermind group is that two heads are better than one. When people come together on a regular basis and share ideas, thoughts, feedback, information, resources and their network – much more can be achieved then when one person is simply working on their own.
How do you form a mastermind group?
1) Invite a group of entrepreneurs to attend. These should be people whose opinions you respect and with whom you have rapport. The ideal size for a mastermind group is 5 to 6 people. Less than that and there is less fire and fewer ideas. More than that, and there is not enough time for everybody to be fully involved
2) Conduct meetings every 2 to 3 weeks. The ideal length of time is about two hours.
3) During the meeting, split the time available amongst the people who are attending. For example, if you are meeting for two hours, and there are six people, everybody gets 20 minutes.
4) During their time, each member gets an opportunity to share what they’re up to in their business, and the challenge that they are currently having. The other members of the group offer feedback, support, ideas and resources to help the member solve their challenge.
5) In some of the meetings I attended we have also done an accountability piece. At the end of each person’s turn, they were to pick something that they would complete before the next meeting. Then, at the beginning of the next meeting we would check in with each other to make sure that we each did the thing we had agreed to do.
I’ve always been amazed when we’ve done mastermind groups, by the incredible support and wonderful ideas that I’ve received from my group members. There’s a great deal of energy generated and often times when you’re working on somebody else’s goal the ideas that are offered for them actually apply to you as well.
So, if you really want to get some movement and energy flowing around your business and have some brains that you can pick whenever you’re challenged, think about who you might invite to attend a mastermind meeting.
Some elements on this page did not load. Refresh your site & try again.