The Hypnosis Session--A Protocol
in this double unit combo we will be looking at the 9 step protocol for doing a full hypnosis session. You will receive all the scripts and tips to help you do hypnosis on virtually anyone.
by the end of these units you will be able to:
-Describe the structure of a session for the first session and subsequent sessions.
-Describe the rationale behind desensitizing a client.
-Be able to effectively desensitize the client.
-Describe the rationale behind centering the client.
-Be able to effectively center the client.
-Describe what an induction is and give examples of several inductions.
-Explain what puts the client into hypnosis.
-Be able to use three separate inductions to hypnotize the client including progressive relaxation [3 versions] , utilization and a 10 to 1 count down
- be able to do an effective exit and debrief
- recognize signs that your client is in a light, medium or deep trance
- recognize the signs that a client needs to be deepened
- be aware of and able to utilize several deepeners
- understand what makes a deepener work
- recognize the signs that the client needs to be lightened
- be able to utilize several lightening techniques
- know what to do if a client appears to be asleep
- know what to do to prevent the client from falling asleep
- understand the rationale behind doing a convincer
- be able to deliver an effective eye test
- know what to do if the client fails the test
- be able to utilize time distortion
- be able to deliver post hypnotic suggestion